Junior Marketing Associate.
Become a Chamellioner!
Chameleon Creative Studio consists of experienced Marketing and Creative Design professionals. We are a marketing company in Limassol, Cyprus, providing digital and social media strategies to increase sales and brand loyalty.
Our principle is “going beyond the ordinary” to deliver results for our clientele, make them stand out, and leave their mark in their field of work.
About the Job
Looking for a dynamic and driven individual to join our team as a Marketeer.
We are searching for a creative and strategic thinker to help drive our marketing efforts to the next level.
You will be responsible for developing and executing innovative marketing campaigns across various channels to reach our target audience and drive customer acquisition.
If you have a passion for marketing, a knack for problem-solving, and a desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!
Task, Duties, and Responsibilities
- Contribute to the development of the overall marketing strategy.
- Participate in creating brand marketing strategies.
- Planning and development and execution of print and online campaigns
- Use statistics and other tools to track the effectiveness of the existing marketing strategy.
- Provide feedback to the marketing and management team.
- Collaborate with graphic designers, web specialists, and other technical team members to create successful marketing campaigns.
- Use social media to advertise products and solutions.
- Develop strategically placed advertisements to reach niche demographic.
- Communicate new strategies to other members of the team.
- Present findings to the management team
- Initiate new marketing tactics and techniques.
- Centralize and spread marketing best practices.
- Keep abreast of new marketing trends and developments.
- Practical experience in organizing and conducting marketing activities (with the presence of real-world examples to prove their feasibility and effectiveness), in digital marketing will be considered a plus
- Bachelor’s in marketing or a similar relevant field
- Excellent analytical and research skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Fluent in English
- Competitive salary
- Be part of a friendly, collaborative, and positive team of people
- 23 days of annual holiday
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV to [email protected].