Social Media Assistant.
Become a Chamellioner!
We are looking for an enthusiastic Social Media Assistant to join our growing marketing team.
The ideal candidate will work closely with the Marketing Manager to create engaging content for our client’s social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused and seeking out new ways of connecting with their targeted audience.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Develop engaging content for social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content
- Maintain a unified brand voice across different social media channels
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create a social media calendar
- Monitor social media channels for industry trends
- Review analytics and create reports on key metrics
- Assist in the development and management of social media marketing and influencer marketing strategies
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction increases audience presence on company sites and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
Qualifications / Skills:
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major social media platforms and social media management tools
- Experience with video and photo editing tools, and digital media formats
- Excellent social listening skills
- Ability to understand current and future trends in the digital content and social media space
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills
- Top-notch oral and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Detail-oriented approach with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BSc Degree in Digital Media, Marketing or relevant field
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics will be considered an advantage
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Graphic Design skills will be considered an advantage
To apply for this opportunity, please send your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.